Shouta Aizawa Sneakers Skill My Hero Academia Anime Shoes PT04
Shouta Aizawa Sneakers Skill My Hero Academia
All of our Anime Sneakers like Air 1 styles or JD styles are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- High-quality rubber sole for traction and exceptional durability.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Material: Microfibre leather: chemical & abrasion resistance, anti-crease, aging resistance
- Eco-friendly and 100% Vegan.
- Design and made by TopAnimeApparel
Please allow 10-15 business days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. The estimated shipping time is 7-10 business days.
Enjoy your shopping, let us know if you have any question!
More Styles on My Hero Academia Shoes Collection!
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|
I love these shoes! They look just like the picture and came faster than I expected. I would recommend putting soles in them, but other than that they are perfect. I��m so excited that they have my favorite Character on them!
This was the best pair of shoes I've ever purchased before. I don't shuop online normally and it because of long wait time but with these shoes they only took as long as they told me it would about 16 days to get to me
Very comfortable and excited because they look as good as I thought they would. Definitely getting more
The quality of the show is great & i��m in love with the custom design! Also considering the circumstances, it got to me a lot sooner than expected so that��s a plus. I��m very satisfied with the work & delivery.
1. First and foremost these are 100% real. It's not a scam. 2. Obviously they aren't real Jordans,just styled like them. 3. These are beyond freaking amazing. They are comfortable and fit perfectly. If you're on the fence about them,don't be. Get them now. Takes a bit to get them though. I ordered on the 20th of May and received them the day of this review June 11th 2020. Both this pair and my Vegeta.